|Natural. Healthy. Sustainable.|
Hemp Bliss Notice
To Our Valued US Consumers:
Thanks to all of you, our business continues to expand at an incredible rate, and our recently rebranded Hemp HeartsTM and our HempPro® line of protein powders have fuelled the vast majority of this growth.
Unfortunately, by comparison, our Hemp Bliss sales volume has not increased and in some regions has declined. The low volume relative to the rest of our business has made it very challenging to maintain supply lines. We have therefore made the difficult decision to no longer offer Hemp Bliss in the US market.
This move will allow us to focus on producing and marketing the highest quality hemp seed (Hemp Hearts) and hemp protein products in the world and provide you with all the fantastic hemp nutrition these products offer. In addition, we are continuing to create new products – stay tuned for an exciting new product offering later this year!
If you love hemp milk and can’t live with out it, it is very easy to make at home. Just follow this recipe:
Homemade Hemp Milk
Makes: 6-7 cups
Prep time: 2-3 minutes
- 1 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 5-6 cups water
- Combine the water and Hemp Hearts in a blender. You can create the desired thickness by using more or less water (from coffee creamer consistency to skim).
- Blend on high for 2 - 3 minutes, or until creamy and smooth.
Optional: To sweeten add: banana, dates, figs, raisins, maple syrup, honey or your favorite fruit. Blend again until smooth. You can enjoy it thick or strain it through cheesecloth.
- Hempmilk is perfect alone or with your breakfast cereal. It will keep for three days in the refrigerator in a sealed container. Shake well before use.
- Parents: This is a very easy way to get a good source of the Omega-6 & Omega-3 essential fatty acids for your children's breakfast.