|Natural. Healthy. Sustainable.|
Chinese Hemp Noodles
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Hemp Oil
- 2 tablespoons organic, vegan red wine (or more!)
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 2 tablespoons Raw agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons tamari, wheat-free
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 4-5 zucchini, peeled and spiralized into noodles*
- 1-2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded and minced
- Add 1/2 cup chopped cilantro or parsley to the noodles blend
- This sauce is scrumptious served as a dressing over chopped Swiss chard and cucumbers
Place the noodles and the minced bell pepper(s) in a large bowl and toss. Blend all of the sauce ingredients together, except for the hemp seeds. Pour the sauce into a glass mason jar and stir in the hemp hearts. Just before serving, pour about 1/2 cup of the sauce over the noodles blend and toss to mix. Add more sauce if desired. Store any leftover sauce in a glass jar and use as a dip for veggies or dressing for salad.
* If you don't have a spiralizer or turning slicer, then use a vegetable peeler and make fettuccini-style noodles.