You may already use Hemp Hearts in your breakfast routine or even add them to your salads for lunch but have you ever tried having them for dinner? Besides just sprinkling Hemp Hearts on your supper for some extra protein and omegas, you can also use them as a breading for chicken or fish, blend them with fresh basil to make a pesto, use them as a topping on Mac & Cheese and so much more! Here are 10 delicious ways to incorporate Hemp Hearts into your dinner.
- Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets from The Healthy Maven
- Hemp and Pecorino Crusted Salmon from Eating Bird Food
- Kale and Onion Hemp Pizza from Manitoba Harvest
- Vegan Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks & Hemp Pesto Zoodles from Emilie Eats
- Vegan Creamy Broccoli Cheese Soup from Blissful Basil
- Hemp Seed Tabouli from Oh She Glows
- Baked Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese from The Healthy Maven
- Low Carb Vegan Seed Loaf from Healthful Pursuit
- Zucchini Hemp Lasagna from Manitoba Harvest
- Creamy Carbonara Pasta With Shiitake Bacon from Blissful Basil
For more delicious ways to use Hemp Hearts for dinner, check out our Pinterest Board!