Servings: 10-12 Pancakes
- 2 cups oat flour (you can just grind up oats to make the flour)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your other favourite non-dairy beverage)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- coconut oil for pan (optional)
- Combine oat flour, baking powder, sea salt, pumpkin spice and Hemp Hearts in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl add the pumpkin puree, almond milk, egg, vanilla and maple syrup and stir until it is well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- In a large pan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. If you have a really good non-stick pan then you don't have to use the coconut oil. Scoop about 1/3 cup of the batter into the pan. You can do this two or three times depending on how big your pan is.
- Cook the pancakes until the tops start to bubble and then flip and cook them for another minute or so.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.