Avoid the packed restaurants on Valentine's Day by staying in and enjoying these delicious chocolate and peanut butter balls infused with Manitoba Harvest Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract! They're a great sweet treat that can also be frozen and saved for up to 2 months.
This recipe was adapted by Manitoba Harvest's very own E-Commerce Marketing Planner, Molly Kayfes!
- ½ cup peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or 2tbsp honey)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 droppers of unflavored Manitoba Harvest Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract CBD oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1-2 droppers of unflavored Manitoba Harvest Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract CBD oil
1. Combine all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Add a little more coconut flour if the dough is sticky. Roll dough into 1-inch round balls. Freeze balls for one hour.
2. Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments. Once chocolate is melted, stir in CBD oil.
3. Remove balls from freezer and dip into melted chocolate, rolling each ball until it’s completely covered. Top with sea salt if desired and enjoy!
4. Store in fridge for up to one week or freezer for 1-2 months
The information provided is for informational purposes only. None of the information provided here should be considered medical advice or treatment recommendations. Consult with your health care provider if you have questions about incorporating CBD into your wellness regimen.