Customer Service Representative
St. Agathe, Manitoba
If you are passionate about Manitoba grown and produced products, have an interest in nutritionally rich foods, and enjoy delivering outstanding client service this could be the next move in your professional career.
- Answering inbound phone calls, responding to customer inquiries, or redirecting phone calls to other team members.
- Building strong customer relationships.
- Providing dedicated support to assigned customer accounts.
- Keeping sales team informed of all activity pertaining to client accounts.
- Supporting the sales team through data entry and data validation.
- Monitor order status, and advise other teams of sales order changes, unusual orders, or larger volume orders to ensure efficient processing.
- Coordinate with warehouses and internal departments to ensure timely shipment & order fulfillment.
- Manage open order profile and update accordingly.
- Daily Purchase Order processing/order entry. Orders may be received via email, fax, or Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Assist Finance Department in researching account discrepancies, creating Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) and investigating claims.
- Liaise with other departments to streamline processes and provide necessary order data to support business decisions.
- Work with third party warehouses to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- Process, monitor, and close shipments via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Present ideas and recommendations to streamline processes and improve day to day operations based on customer interactions.
You and Your Experience:
- Experience as CSR or other account management roles.
- Comfortable in communicating with client & consumers on the phone.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) – bilingualism (both in English & French) is considered as an asset.
- Travel may be required between their locations.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://www.peoplefirsthr.com/jobs/ or by emailing your resume (in MS Word format) in confidence to Crystal Grela at email@example.com. For further information about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact Janelle Robin at 204-938-4034.