Digital Marketing Coordinator
Manitoba Harvest is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator that will be the voice of the company and the brand. This person will be primarily responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies and campaigns that suit our outlined marketing objectives. This includes content development, monitoring and response, analytics and reporting, and insights gathering. This work will go across all Manitoba Harvest brands and also include our B2B branch, Hemp Oil Canada.
|About the Opportunity
Currently, Manitoba Harvest has an opportunity for energetic and experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Minneapolis.
As a proactive and action- oriented member of our team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage communities across multiple social media channels (including, but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter).
- Use social listening and analytics software tools to discover key insights, micro-communities, industry and competitive trends to share with team.
- Monitor social streams for comments, compliments, complaints, etc. Respond in brand voice according to the Social Media Response Strategy.
- Partner with team to develop and execute social media marketing strategies (including brand voice & tone, style guides, KPI dashboards, editorial calendars, channel plans, etc.).
- Partner with team to build and manage a robust content/editorial calendar that attracts and engages target audiences.
- Work with the Marketing Communication team, brand and agency teams to develop ideas, produce original content (and repurpose existing content) that can be utilized across multiple social media marketing channels.
- Partner with Customer Care team to respond to inquiries, product questions, send product samples, etc.
- Report on key metrics and takeaways on a monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc basis.
- Audit and evaluate competitors’ social media efforts on a regular basis.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends in both social and digital spheres.
- Support Trade and Consumer events for Trade Shows as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Stellar writing, editing, and proofreading skills – writing samples required.
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or communications role, with at least 1 year of social media management experience, preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Well-organized, strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Experience using social listening tools, as well as analytics and reporting software.
- Experience with photoshop and photo/video content creation a plus.
- Passion and curiosity for the natural foods industry.
- Experience with CPG, Health & Wellness and/or regulated industries a plus.
If you would like to join our team, please Apply Today!
Submission deadline is February 1, 2019
We thank all applicants for your interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.