Ste. Agathe, Manitoba
Currently, Manitoba Harvest has an opportunity for an energetic and experienced Process Engineer Team Member to join our team in Ste. Agathe.
As a proactive and action-oriented member of our team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepares process designs, equipment specifications and capital estimates for process upgrades, modifications to existing systems and installation and commissioning of new assets
- Provides direction and support to the maintenance/engineering teams
- Acts as an internal process training resource
- Responsible for conducting engineering assessments, cost estimates, design requirements and execution of capital projects
- Leads equipment specifications and purchases, implementation timeline and coordination of execution plans
- Provides methods, equipment recommendations and standard operating practices (SOPs) to optimize processes and meet product specifications
- Ensures work activities are conducted in strict accordance with safety guidelines and processing standards, such as the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and SOPs
- You have over 5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience in a food manufacturing setting is an asset.
- A Master’s Degree in Science, or Engineering is preferred.
- You are innovative and possess multi-tasking abilities and team work skills, are highly organized, able to follow directions and work independently.
If you would like to join our team, please Apply Today!
Submission deadline is December 30, 2019.
We thank all applicants for your interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.