Currently, Manitoba Harvest has an opportunity for an energetic and experienced Sanitation Operator to join our team in Winnipeg.
As a proactive and action-oriented member of our team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Set up, operate and adjust the equipment to work at optimum levels for cleaning and sanitation
- Address mechanical problems, or calls upon the Lead Hand or Maintenance Department to help resolve issues to limit clean-up downtime
- Ensure that required materials and supplies are staged prior to the beginning of the shift
- Keep work area clear of debris and performs general housekeeping as required
- Performing cleaning and sanitizing according to SSOPs
- Disassemble, clean and reassemble various pieces of equipment as required
- Completes all necessary documentation associated with tasks performed
- Complies with all GMP procedures and company policies
You have minimum one (1) year sanitation experience in a production environment or equivalent experience in a food manufacturing industry.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Understanding of GMP and HACCP is an asset
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
If you would like to join our team, please Apply Today!
Submission deadline is October 31, 2019
We thank all applicants for your interest; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.