- 1 extra ripe banana, mashed
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other non-dairy beverage)
- 2 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein Smoothie – Chocolate
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp. vanilla Greek yogurt (or coconut yogurt if you want it dairy-free)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 4 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 2 tbsp. honey (or more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips (use Enjoy Life if making dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- Add the almond milk, Hemp Protein Smoothie – Chocolate, and vanilla extract to a shaker cup or mason jar with a lid and shake until will mixed.
- Combine the oats, mashed banana, yogurt, chia seeds, Hemp Hearts, and honey in a medium bowl.
- Pour the almond milk mixture into the bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, divide the oats into two bowls and top with banana, sliced strawberries, coconut, walnuts, chocolate chips, and Hemp Hearts and serve.