- Line a 9×9” baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt together marshmallows, coconut oil and sea salt using microwave in 20 second intervals or on stove using a double boiler.
- Gently stir in cereal and Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts until evenly coated.
- Press mixture into lined pan then let cool.
- Melt chocolate and coconut milk using microwave in 10-20 second intervals or on stove using a double boiler.
- Pour melted chocolate glaze over Treats, spread into an even layer and immediately sprinkle with Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts.
- Let cool, lift bars out of pan by paper, then cut into 16 squares.