- 1 Pie
- 16 oz unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Hemp Yeah! Max Fibre – Unsweetened
- 2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 2 tbsp. coconut palm sugar
- pinch of salt
- 8 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 4 tsp. cider vinegar
Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 1 can of coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla
- 2 tbsp. of maple syrup
- Preheat over to 350F. Grease a 12″ glass pie pan and set aside.
- Add all filling ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flours, Hemp Yeah! Max Fibre – Unsweetened, xantham gum, coconut palm sugar, and sea salt.
- Whisk together coconut oil, water, and cider vinegar and pour into the dry ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients until well combined and press into the bottom of the greased pie pan. Depending on how thick you make the crust, you may have some leftover dough. You can wrap it in plastic wrap and freeze it or double the filling recipe and make two pies.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust and bake for 40 minutes.
- To make the Coconut Whipped Cream, take the coconut milk can out of the fridge and use a can opener to open it. Drain out the liquid and scoop the thick coconut milk into a bowl and add the vanilla and maple syrup.
- Use a whisk or electric beaters to beat the coconut mixture until it’s stiff and resembles whipping cream.
- Allow the pie to be completely cooled before cutting.
- Add a dollop of Coconut Whipped Cream on top and serve.