- 1 cup creamy all natural peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 4 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Protein Smoothie – Chocolate
- 3 tbsp. chocolate chips (use dairy-free ones if making vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins filled with paper liners. You may need to wet the spoon a few times to keep the batter from sticking to it.
- Top the muffins with chocolate chips and bake for 20 minutes or until the tops have set and they are starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy!