- 15 mins.
- 2 cups cold water
- ¾ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 2 tsp. matcha (green tea powder)
- 4 tsp. honey or maple syrup
- Blend water and Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts until smooth. Refrigerate as is or strain using a nut milk bag or cheesecloth for a smoother consistency.
- Seal in a container and refrigerate up to four days.
- When you’re ready for an Iced Matcha Hemp Milk Latte, blend matcha, sweetener and hemp milk until incorporated and frothy, about 30-60 seconds.
- Pour into 2 glasses filled with ice and enjoy!