- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- ½ cup filtered water
- 2 (normal sized) cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Add cashews to a medium bowl and cover with water. Cover and let soak overnight in the refrigerator. (In a hurry? Cover with almost boiling water for 15 minutes.)
- Drain water from cashews.
- Add drained cashews and remaining ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve on everything or alongside raw or roasted vegetables.