- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup Hemp Yeah! Max Fibre – Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cups oat milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons almond butter
- Hemp Yeah! Granola – Honey & Oats
- Stir together dry ingredients (flour, Hemp Yeah! Max Fibre, baking powder and salt) then create a well in the middle.
- Add egg, milk and oil to the dry ingredients well and whisk together, slowly incorporating into dry ingredients until combined.
- If it too thick, add more milk a tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Heat pan over medium-low heat and grease lightly with coconut oil.
- Scoop about ¼ cup batter into pan for each pancake and wait until bubbles form on top and bottoms look golden, about 2-4 minutes.
- Flip pancakes and cook another 2-4 minutes until cooked through and golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter until all pancakes are cooked.
- Top with almond butter and Hemp Yeah! Granola.