- 35 mins.
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 1 bulb fennel, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 2 parsnip, peel & chop into ½” pieces
- 4 carrots, peel & chop into ½” pieces
- 1-2 red beets, peel & chop into ½” pieces (about ¼ cup)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced into rounds
- ¼ cup Hemp Hearts
- 1-2 tablespoons fennel leaves
Pomegranate Hemp Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup pomegranate vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- On a baking sheet, toss chopped root vegetables, avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven 30-40 minutes until tender and golden, turning once after 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together or shake in a jar vinaigrette ingredients until combined.
- Toss warm root vegetables in ½ of the vinaigrette.
- On large serving plate, layer arugula, root vegetables and sliced oranges.
- Drizzle with more vinaigrette and top with hemp hearts, pomegranate seeds and fennel leaves.