- 15 mins.
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 ½ cup non-dairy milk, we used almond
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup steamed then frozen cauliflower
- ¼ cup Salted Caramel (from above recipe)
- 3 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Optional: coconut whipped cream and more Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts for garnish
- Blend all caramel ingredients until smooth, about 30-60 seconds.
- Drizzle caramel in a spiral design inside your glass. If your caramel is not quite thin enough, heat it up over the stovetop over low heat or in the microwave at 10 second intervals until desired consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining caramel for later use!
- Blend all smoothie ingredients until smooth, about 30-60 seconds.
- Pour into your swirled caramel glass and top with coconut whipped cream, more caramel, and Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts if desired!