|Natural. Healthy. Sustainable.|
Veggie Hemp Sushi Salad
Makes: 4 - 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
- 2 tbsp Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 2 cups Sushi Rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 2 sheets Toasted Nori, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Green Onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup Pickled Ginger, cut into small strips
- 2 tbsp Hot Pepper Sesame Oil (optional)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger, grated (optional)
Combine Hemp Seed Oil, rice vinegar, tamari, sesame oil and fresh ginger. Mix well.To create the salad, make the first layer sushi rice. Layer the cucumber slices on top of that. Pour dressing over cucumbers and rice. Sprinkle shelled hemp seeds on top. Garnish with ginger strips first, then onion, then strips of nori. Serve immediately.
© Copyright 2013 Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods & Oils. Website Development & Hosting by TechXpress