Skip to content
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (plus more for greasing the dish)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips (use Enjoy Life chips if making dairy-free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the peanut butter, coconut oil and honey to a pot and melt over low heat, stirring often.
- Once the mixture is well combined, add in the chocolate chips and stir until they are melted.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into a 9x13 dish that has been greased with coconut oil.
- Place the dish in the fridge. Once it has set, cut into bars and serve. Make sure you store them in the fridge or freezer so the chocolate doesn't melt.