- 1/2 cup almond meal (or almond flour would work too)
- 1/2 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray baking cups with olive oil.
- In a bowl mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet into the dry ingredients and scoop out the mixture into the muffin tray.
- Fill the muffin trays almost right up to the top and bake for 25 minutes.