- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup hemp butter (approx. 3/4 cup Hemp Hearts and 3 tbsp of Hemp Oil)
- 1/2 cup big tree farms coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 rounded tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla bean powder, divided
- Line a glass loaf dish with parchment paper and wipe the parchment lightly with coconut butter or oil.
- Add 3/4 cup of Hemp Hearts and 3 tbsp Hemp Oil to a food processor and mix until it forms a smooth butter.
- Set a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water to create a double boiler. Add the almond butter, hemp butter, coconut butter, coconut sugar, rice syrup, sea salt and 1 tsp of the vanilla bean powder. Stir through gently until the coconut butter melts and the ingredients come together smoothly.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared loaf dish. Use a nonstick spatula or a piece of parchment paper to gently smooth/even out the mixture. Then, take pinches of the remaining vanilla bean powder and dust it over the top of the mixture. Refrigerate until completely firm. Cut into bars or squares and enjoy! Keep chilled until serving.Recipe adapted from Plant Powered Families by Dreena Burton.