- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 head Cauliflower, diced
- 1 carton Vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- Grated parmesan (optional for serving if not making vegan)
- 2 tbsp. Parsley, chopped (optional for serving)
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large pot or Dutch oven. Add the garlic and onion to the pot and cook until translucent.
- Place the diced cauliflower and vegetable broth in the pot and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked. Add in the Hemp Hearts and salt.
- Pour the soup into a blender (or use an immersion hand blender) and blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowls, sprinkle with parmesan, parsley, and more Hemp Hearts and serve.