Servings: 2 dozen crackers
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of ground flax meal
- 3 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of organic unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix almond meal, flax meal, Hemp Hearts, coconut flour and fine sea salt in a large bowl.
- Pour melted butter and large egg over the dry ingredients and mix well to combine with a fork until dough comes together in a ball (you may need to use your hands - we did).
- Roll the crackers out with a rolling pin or between parchment paper.
- Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to cut into small squares and sprinkle with a pinch of additional sea salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until completely dry and crisp.
- Cool on cooking rack and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.