Time: 45 mins.
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. maple extract
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dried apples
- ½ cup mulberries
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment or grease it with coconut oil.
- Stir together coconut oil, maple, sea salt, cinnamon and almond extract.
- Add in nuts, seeds, fruit and Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts and toss to coat.
- Spread evenly onto baking sheet and bake 10-15, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and stir.
- Let cool on baking sheet then stir in chocolate chips.