Servings: 6 Tartlets
- 1 454g package of white button mushrooms
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. rosemary, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 113g/4oz. package of goat cheese
- 1/2 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 package of Tenderflake Patty Shells
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add all of the mushrooms except about 6 to a food processor and pulse until they are chopped into fine pieces.
- Add the olive oil, chopped mushrooms, rosemary and garlic to a pan over medium heat and sautÃ© until the mushrooms are browned.
- Stir in the flour until the mixture is well coated and then add the almond milk, goat cheese and Hemp Hearts. Cook over low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the parsley.
- Cut the remaining mushrooms into thin slices and in a separate pan, sautÃ© them with olive oil until they are cooked.
- Cook the Tenderflake Patty Shells according to the package instructions. Once they are done and have cooled slightly, remove the tops and add about 2 tbsp. of the mushroom mixture to each shell. You want them to be filled to the top.
- Add two thin slices of the cooked mushroom to the top of each tartlette and sprinkle with extra Hemp Hearts. Serve immediately.