Skip to content
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. espresso powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 3 candy canes, crushed (optional “ for rolling the bites in)
- Add the almonds to a food processor and blend until they are finely ground but not turned into a flour.
- Put the Hemp Hearts and dates in and blend until it forms a sticky dough.
- Add the cocoa, espresso powder, vanilla and peppermint extract and blend to combine. Then add in the chocolate chips and pulse a few times so they are mixed in.
- Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons and roll into balls. You can roll the balls in the crushed candy canes or Hemp Hearts if desired.
- Store extra bites in the fridge in an airtight container.