Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the buckwheat flour, almond flour, Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts, rosemary, and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the olive oil and water together and add to the dry ingredients.
- Stir the mixture until it forms a dough, you can add more flour if it's too sticky or more water if it's too dry.
- Separate the dough into two small balls. Place one ball of dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll it out until it's about 2 millimetres thick.
- Take off the top piece of parchment paper and slice the dough into small squares or rectangles.
- Repeat with the second ball of dough.
- Transfer the crackers to the lined baking sheets and prick each one with a fork a few times. Top the crackers with extra Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts and sea salt.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, and enjoy with your favourite cheese or dip!