Time: 30 - 40 mins
Servings: 16 Bites
- 1 cup packed pitted Medjool dates (12-13 large)
- 1/4 cup organic Hemp Hearts
- 1/4 cup chia seed
- 1/4 cup sesame seed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Hemp Yeah! Plant Protein Blend - Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. fine grain sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs (or mini dark chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Add dates into processor and process until a chunky paste forms.
- Add in the Hemp Hearts, chia, sesame, cocoa, Hemp Yeah! Plant Protein Blend - Chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Process until thoroughly combined. Pulse in the cacao nibs. The dough should be sticky when pressed between your fingers. If it's not sticky enough to shape into balls, add a small amount of water (a teaspoon at a time) and process until it comes together.
- Shape dough into small balls (about 16). Roll in coconut flakes
- Freeze for 20 minutes or so until firm. Store leftovers in the freezer until your next snack attack hits.