- 2 1/2 cups Butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. Ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 3 113 g/4 oz. Goat Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Freshly chopped herbs: oregano, parsley and sage
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Add the butternut squash to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 30 minutes (flipping halfway through) or until they are tender. Remove the squash from the oven and drop the temperature to 350°F.
- Add the squash, goat cheese, nutmeg, and Hemp Hearts to a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the dip into an oven-safe dish and bake for 20 minutes or until the dip is warm all the way through.
- Transfer to a serving dish, if desired, or leave it in the oven-safe dish. Top with chopped herbs, extra Hemp Hearts and serve with your favourite veggies or crackers.