- 1 large zucchini, cut into sticks (½ in. thick, 3 in. long)
- 1-2 eggs*
- ¾ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs. In a separate bowl, combine hemp hearts, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Coat the zucchini sticks in corn starch. Dip them into the wet mix (egg or nut milk), then into the dry mix.
- Place the zucchini fries in the air fryer basket and cook at 400 for 8 minutes. Flip, then cook for 5 more minutes.
*to make this vegan, replace the egg with unflavored nut milk
Recipe courtesy of Nicole DiMascio