- Place Hemp Hearts, AP flour, and whisked egg in 3 separate mixing bowls.
- Cut tomato into 1/4" thick slices (it should amount to 5-6 slices without end pieces).
- Dip each tomato slice first into egg wash, then into AP flour, back into egg wash, and lastly in hemp seeds.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add each tomato piece and cook on each side for 3-5 minutes until hemp seeds turn crispy and browned.
- Plate by alternating hemp seed crusted tomato and mozzarella slices.
- Add a drizzle of balsamic glaze and basil leaves.