Time: 30 mins.
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- melted ½ cup cane sugar
- divided ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk (we used oat)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup Hemp Yeah! Max Fiber Chocolate
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegan milk, we used oat (check texture of 2 before adding 3rd Tbsp)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8" pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, sugar, applesauce, milk and vanilla until combined.
- Add Hemp Yeah! Max Fibre Chocolate, flour, cacao, baking powder, and salt, stirring together until just combined.
- Stir chocolate chips into brownie mixture.
- In another large bowl, combine cheesecake ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spread 2/3 of the brownie batter into lined pan then top with cheesecake mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of the remaining brownie batter onto cheesecake layer then use a butter knife to swirl the batters together until you like how they look.
- Bake 45-55 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out half way clean.
- Let cool completely then use parchment to lift brownies out of pan.
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!