- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 apple, sliced
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups water
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 4 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 4 tbsp. golden raisins
- 2 tbsp. apple butter
- 2 tbsp. shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp. bee pollen
- 2 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- In a small pan over medium-low heat, add coconut oil to melt.
- Add apple, brown sugar and cinnamon and sauté for 5 minutes until softened lightly caramelized .
- Add water and sea salt and bring to a boil.
- Stir in old fashioned oats, reduce heat to a simmer and stir occasionally for five minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit 3 minutes to absorb remaining liquid.
- Stir in Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts.
- Top with raisins, apple butter, coconut, bee pollen and more Hemp Hearts!