The perfect alternative to a potato mash, this cauliflower mash is seriously good! It’s packed full of goodness, plus it’s dairy-free and sugar-free.
- Saute onion and garlic until translucent
- Chop cauliflower finely and add to pot with 1/4 cup veg stock
- Cover and Cook for 15 mins on medium heat until it softens (but is not mushy and overcooked), it should still hold together but you can cut through it easily with your wooden spoon
- Transfer to blender and add hemp oil, sea salt, pepper and Hemp Hearts.
- Blend until smooth
- Transfer to a bowl and top with fresh parsley, a drizzle of hemp oil and sprinkl on Hemp Hearts, sea salt and pepper as desired.