- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1 tsp salt
- Black pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
- Desired toppings (red onion, lettuce, tomatoes, cranberry sauce, etc.)
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined. Shape the turkey meat into eight patties, keeping in mind that the burger will shrink up a bit after it has cooked. Don’t make the patties too thick or they’ll take too long to cook.
Heat up a non-stick pan or a grill and add the turkey patties. Cook until the patties are browned on the bottom and then flip them and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Once the burgers are cooked, add them to the buns and top with lettuce, tomato, avocado, red onion or any toppings and condiments you prefer.