Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup Brazil nuts
- ¼ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Optional: 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Optional ¼ tsp. spices (cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, pumpkin spice, etc.)
- Add almonds and Brazil nuts to a food processor and mix until finely chopped.
- Add ground nuts to a bowl with remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight, until softened.
- To serve, heat up or enjoy cold topped with your favourites. We used blackberries, oranges, almond butter, chopped Medjool dates and more Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts.