Time: 15 mins.
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup dried fruit (strawberries, cherries, blueberries, cranberries)
- ½ cup natural, unsalted Peanut Butter (can be subbed for sunflower seed butter)
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, unsalted (can be subbed for sunflower seeds)
- ¼ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (omit if your PB has salt)
- In a food processor, blend dates and ¼ cup dried fruit until a ball forms.
- Break up fruit ball with a spoon then add remaining ingredients and pulse until your desired chunkiness is reached and mixture sticks together when pinched. Scrape sides as needed to get the mixture to combine evenly.
- Refrigerate 5-10 minutes to make dough easier to handle.
- Scoop and roll into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Enjoy now or cover and refrigerate or freeze for later!