Time: 40 mins
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1 and 1/3 cups almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the honey, vanilla, almond meal, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and peanut butter.
- Add in the Hemp Hearts, almonds, chocolate chips, and pumpkin seeds and stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and press down firmly until it's packed tight and evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for one hour. To help the bars firm up, place them in the refrigerator for an additional hour.
- Remove the bars from the pan and slice into eight bars. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.