Time: 30 mins.
- 1 pound roasted fingerling potatoes (or any kind of small potato)
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 head butter lettuce, chopped or torn
- 4 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. chives, sliced
- 3 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
Creamy Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 2 tsp. whole grain mustard
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- ½ date, optional
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and place on sheet tray.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic then toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes until golden on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Remove potatoes from oven and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, blend all vinaigrette ingredients until smooth.
- In a large serving bowl, toss potatoes, dressing, and all remaining salad ingredients except lettuce together in a bowl.
- Fold in lettuce at the last minute just before serving.