Time: 30 mins.
- 1 tablespoon ghee, divided
- 1 head of kale, destemmed
- 32 oz (4 cups) cauliflower rice
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 ½ cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup Hemp Hearts
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- In a large pot, drop kale into boiling water and cook until vibrant green and wilted, 1-2 minutes.
- Strain and rinse with cool water until cool to touch. Squeeze out any excess water from kale and roughly chop.
- Grease 6-quart slow cooker with 1 teaspoon ghee.
- In the slow cooker, layer half of cauliflower rice, kale, onion, cheese, tomatoes. Repeat with other half of ingredients.
- In a blender, blend together Hemp Hearts and water until smooth.
- To blender, add eggs, salt, cayenne and 3 teaspoons of melted ghee. Pulse a couple times until combined.
- Pour egg mixture over layered veggies & cheese in pot and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours until eggs are set.
- Serve topped with chives, Hemp Hearts and more feta.