- 16 squares
- 1 1/2 cup medium unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/5 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 325F.
- Spread the coconut on a baking pan and bake for 5-10 mins or until thoroughly browned and toasted.
- While coconut is toasting, mix the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the toasted coconut. Mix well.
- Press the mixutre into a wax paper lined 8 x 8 baking pan and freeze/refrigerate for at least 3 hours (can do this over night too).
- Once its set lift from pan and cut into 16 squares.